March 23, 2020 Update
In an effort to limit the spread of COVID-19, our office is now closed to walk-in traffic until further notice. If you have equipment to return, please call our office at 712-338-4967 to arrange for a drop off with our front office staff.
Our drop box is still open to receive payments.
Milford Communications has always invested heavily in our outside network – by continuously upgrading our technology to increase capacity and provide reliability. Our network is strong, performing very well and we are not seeing any capacity issues.
We are here for you! Our staff continues to operate our day to day operations. We will do our best to continue meeting customer needs during these uncertain times.
March 17 Update
As more information is released about COVID-19, Milford Communications is taking some additional steps to do our part in protecting the health and safety of our employees and customers.
In an effort to limit direct interactions, Milford Communications is kindly requesting that you avoid coming into our retail office location. The Milford Communications office will remain open for the time being, but we ask that customers avoid coming in if at all possible.
Paying Your Bill
We encourage customers who typically come to our retail locations to pay bills, please utilize one of the following alternatives:
- Dropbox – Place your payment (along with the payment stub and envelope included with your monthly bill in our dropbox located near our front entrance
- Mail Your Payment – Mail your payment to Milford Communications, 906 Okoboji Ave Milford, Iowa 51351
- Pay Online – You can pay your bill online here. If you don’t already have online bill pay set up, you will need to set up your account.
- Phone – Call us at 712-338-4967 to pay via credit/debit card or check by phone.
Service Questions & Troubles
If you have a service question or trouble, we encourage you to please call our offices at 800-741-8351, visit our contact page online, or email us at email@example.com. Note that priority will be given to hospitals, health care facilities and other response agencies along with critical infrastructure. All non-essential customer orders and troubles will be assessed and prioritized as staffing availability and health risk allows.
We understand that these are unprecedented times. Please know we are doing our best to protect our customers and employees for everyone’s safety and wellbeing. We appreciate your understanding.
Milford Communications continues to monitor the developments of COVID-19 and follow the recommendations of the CDC, Iowa Department of Public Health and local health agencies.
March 14 Update
Milford Communications is monitoring this situation very closely and following recommended practices as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Iowa Department of Public Health. In addition, our team is communicating frequently, assessing the progress of COVID-19 and adjusting our operational practices based on the recommendations outlined by the CDC.
We join in the extraordinary efforts of national and global communities to limit the spread of this virus.
To date, we have taken the following actions:
- Provided guidance to determine risk of COVID-19 within our organization.
- Shared best practices for minimizing the risk of infection with employees and have directed them to helpful resources.
- Developed a plan should an employee contract COVID-19 to isolate and minimize risk of spreading.
- Adjusted operational procedures to conduct risk assessments.
Understanding that more information is being released and the current risk is fluid, if federal, state or county health officials raise the alert level (health officials raising the level of risk to high) Milford Communications will:
- Prioritize urgently needed services for hospitals, health care facilities and other response agencies along with critical infrastructure
- All non-essential customer orders and troubles will be assessed and prioritized as staffing availability and health risk allows.
- Onsite employees or technicians will continue serving our customers as staffing and health risk allow.
If federal, state or county health officials raise the alert level and/or recommend widespread quarantine our priorities will be:
Maintenance of the core networks and systems only.
- All service installations and trouble calls will be suspended, except for situations deemed vital to critical response services and equipment.
- Retail locations will be closed until further notice.
- Major networks will continue to be supported for critical maintenance.
- All able employees will be encouraged to work from home, only core operations will continue and other services only as employees are able.
Due to the fluidity of the current situation and frequency of incoming and changing news and statuses, Milford Communications will be monitoring the current situation and may adapt our procedures based on recommendations from the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), U.S. Department of State, World Health Organization, and state and local public health agencies
For more information about the Coronavirus and recommendations regarding best practices, please visit the CDC (Center for Disease Control) website.