Milford Communications customers can now Watch ESPN via computer or mobile devices
Just in time for football season, Watch ESPN is now available to Milford Communications’ customers!* With Watch ESPN you have access to live ESPN streaming at home and on the go via your data or Wi-Fi connected mobile device or computer.**
Watch ESPN includes the following ESPN networks:
- ESPN News
- SEC Network
Shows include, Sports Center, Mike and Mike in the Morning and Sports Nation.
Live streams of ESPN Networks are available at no additional cost to Milford Communications’ customers who receive ESPN as part of their TV subscription. Access to live programming on the ESPN3 channel is available at no additional cost to customers with a high speed internet subscription through Milford Communications.
To access Watch ESPN on your mobile device (iphone, android, ipad or tablet):
Download the Watch ESPN app from the App or Android Store. The app is also available on Google Play Store, Windows Store, Amazon App Store, Xbox One and Xbox 360.
To watch online via a computer:
- Visit WatchTVEverywhere.com and click the “LOG IN” tab.
If you already have a WatchTVEverywhere account set up, enter your email and password and choose “MILFORD COMMUNICATIONS” from the service provider drop-down list.
If you do not have a WatchTVEverywhere account set up, click on the “REGISTER” tab. You need to enter your Milford Communications account number (found on your Milford Communications monthly bill) and choose an email address and password. After this step is complete, you will receive an email to verify your registration. Click on the link provided in the email to verify your account.
- After logging in, you will see a screen with channel icons. You can watch any of the programming on these channels. Some offer live streaming and others feature recently recorded shows.
- Click on the “WATCH ESPN” icon. You will be brought to a new screen, then click the blue “WATCH NOW” button.
- A pop up window will appear. Choose “MILFORD COMMUNICATIONS” from the drop down menu and click “CONTINUE”.
- Enter the email and password information you used to log into WatchTVEverywhere then click “LOG IN”.
You are all set! We hope you enjoy Watch ESPN.
* Available ESPN channels dependent upon Milford Communications channel package. See our video page to see which ESPN channels are included in each channel package.
** Data and roaming charges from your mobile provider may apply